Ok, thats where I am heading...

Drop the budget, drop the marketing, drop the design. Tackle the MP part.

Thats what this tutorial is all about, love of making things, and making things better.
If you have a dream about a MP game, start with this tut and make your way through...

The Old games were written by dreamers, they were created by people who believed in what they were creating. They were the innovators. The Apple, the Diablo, the Dungeon Siege.

It is sad, that people are aiming towards profit these days. I can understand them, I'm struggling for survival here. But its wrong. It made the market bland. Full of white noise. Just browse the Android marketplace...You'll see...

So, my stand is, read my tutorial, if you can: continue it, if you cant, wait for the next part in a few months... I desire a free MMO (without any false limitations by AI or invisible blocks, without a fixed currency and without everlasting resources, without invincible heroes). And I'm determined to make it. Even if it takes 20 years from now and 100's of projects... I believe in a Free to Play Endless MMO full of Freedom.

I hope you understand my point now.

And again, if anyone has any requests on features, feel free to drop them here or in a PM. I believe in my dream and I will work on it while I'm alive...

PS.: Alcohol is bad for your health! But it makes you believe in the impossible grin

Extensive Multiplayer tutorial:
http://mesetts.com/index.php?page=201