Hi jcl. I'm getting Error 046 and would appreciate some debugging clarifications/suggestions:

a) The manual reports this error as "Error 046: LookBack exceeded" but I am experiencing "Error 046: IDX LookBack exceeded by <n> bars". Does the addition of "IDX" to the message provide any more information?

b) The error is popping up _between_ runs, as determined by printf's at the very start and very end of the run function. There is no tmf involved. Any suggestions how to track down this error given that it's getting triggered within the Zorro code that I can't see?

c) The popup provides Abort, Retry, and Ignore buttons. The progress bar has gone ~80%. Abort produces the summary stats in the window (Profit, #Trades, AR, etc.) but no chart. Is that correct? Shouldn't Abort just stop everything then & there? Retry and Ignore produce an Error 030, do not print the summary, do plot a chart, and in the log is a final trade entry message that does not appear if Abort is pressed. Do these differences provide any clues?

Thanks.