Originally Posted By: 3run
I just noticed that kornstar is from Canada too. Maybe you guys even know each other (DLively and kornstar), that makes sense actually. I would probably act the same (trying to help) if I would see someone from Russia over the forum. So I probably overreacted on what DLively wrote, and I'm sorry for that.

At first I wasn't even sure if I wanted to answer that because I don't want any blow over because of it but yes DLively and I do know each other, in fact we are related, I am his older cousin. It was DLively who got me interested in 3dgs in the first place, and much of what I know already was learned from him.

He used to help me with advice over the phone but our schedules don't always match up so I decided to start looking for help on the forum, I also figured that on the forum I would have access to the wide well of knowledge offered by the many helpful forum users and in the end the more input I can get...the more I will learn... and ultimately the better off I would be.

OH and don't worry about the "battle" posts, I have used many forums in the past and one thing that I learned is that when this many people get together in one place, people tend to butt heads from time to time (I'm not calling you Buttheads...well maybe DLively...lol tongue ) so I have not formed any bad impressions about this forum because of a couple little squabbles. I know from DLively that this is a great community and I look forward to getting to know you all regardless of what disagreements you have among each other.

So to end this all off I will say Thank you one more time to you all for the help with my question, and I'm sure I will have more questions for you all in the near future. grin