Hello.

I guess now that other people are fixing bugs in LBGUI, I should talk about the state of the official update. I don't consider the project dead, even though it has been a while since I worked on it and I know it has been a long time since I announced it first. Since I started my Physics study I have had little time to work on LBGUI, pretty much only in the holidays after the last exam each semester, and it takes a while each time to get back into it after not looking into the code for so long.

Actually, it's mostly finished and I had already started updating the manual so I could release it. But then I found new bugs that are so severe that releasing this version before fixing them was out of the question. So I only have to fix these bugs. Maybe I'll even be able to finally release LBGUI 1.1 in this year (but I'm not promising anything).

I guess what I can give you now is the manual pages about the new features and the bugfixes I implemented:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8eheNsaIoF9c0ZqME5IcXNyOUE/view?usp=sharing

If you found a bug that is not listed there, I encourage you to post it here. If you already told me or posted it in the past and it's not on the list I probably didn't properly note it in my todo-list, so please post it again in that case.

alibaba: Could you tell me where you edited the code and what of what nature the memory leaks were? It's possible that it's the memory leak I already fixed, but if not I'd like to implement these fixes in which case I'd credit you of course.

About the long-term future of LBGUI: In hindsight, I don't like many aspects of how LBGUI works internally (which make it slower than it needs to be), so LBGUI 1.1 will be the last update in a while and the last that tries to be as backwards-compatible as possible. If there will ever be an LBGUI 2.0, it will be different in many ways and code using LBGUI 1.0 will not necessarily work with it anymore.