Quote:
Edit: I can't download it.. tried different browsers (web-page is not available).
, I can open it in Firefox and I see it has been download a few times, so it has been uploaded. It probably has to do with that Gamefront isn't very very browser friendly, so if you can try another browser if that's not possible if will provide a second mirror wink .

Quote:
I think that's a huge waste (well yeah, it depends on your project), since there is no really good alternative to work with blocks (and I do really love them!). I always use WED and for some basic levels (oldschool games grin ), it's almost perfect, but yeah it's could be more convenient to work with grin
, WED is really outdated tongue . Even when starting with GS3d I was already spoiler with Warcraft 3's world editor, so I never get used to WED even after quite some while trying. In a perfect world I would prefer to being able to place blocks in my own editor, but I don't think that is possible. But I think the only thing I miss is the lightning offered by blocks. And perhaps BSP/portals now that I have pro too but region_set seems to be able to do the same realtime laugh (seems like a really handy feature).

Last edited by Reconnoiter; 05/03/15 21:24.