Quote:
Rayne 2.0. Seriously, besides the fact that it is completely headless and without a renderer, it shapes up nicely.
, that's fast, a second one already shocked . That is like the complete opposite of conitec time.

Quote:
But here is the thing, if you don't modernize Gamestudio and throw away the old legacy stuff, you will never make it appealing to anyone. And switching systems is easy, once you know how one thing works, you can easily switch to another.
, modernizing is good thing I think, though I think it should be an upgraded Lite-c version that is similar to the newer languages (e.g. c#) but also easier to learn (sort of a middle-path between them). In a perfect world I would imagine it being something easy to learn but still similar to the other main scrips (e.g. a lite-c# or lite-c++). Besides that it would be ofcourse cool if you could also use c# or c++ right away in the script (as with visual studio you can select which language you will use) but I don't know if that's a hard thing to implement. Anyway the reason for keeping the Lite-part is that cause if GS3d would entirely use c# or c++, what's the point of using GS3d than? It needs that to keep that easy to learn stuff otherwise it will just horrible fail vs Unreal 4 and Unity 5.

Quote:
I would love to see some good updates and new tech , but on the flip side , one of the reasons I love using the engine is it's low requirements , if there ever comes a huge change in n tech I would really love to stil be able too keep the old gs or stil be able to meet the low requirements with the new tech with optional setting's ,however I am pretty sure a huge change would mostly push up requirements.
, yes I agree with this. If the requirements are pushed up to much, this engine becomes more useless.