Reconnoiter :
* Yes, all tutorial sections should stay together and I was using the Asset category for "2D & 3D" resources that are filtered through sub-categories. It's filter list is getting long and will be divided into 2 or 3 new parent categories.
* "Search By" will hold special filters to quickly search by "Year", "License", "New", etc. I will do my best to add a text search for everyone.
*I feel it's best to divide commercial resources from free resources so that commercial products get the attention they deserve. The box artwork for items in the resource database is just example art. The only difference between resources and Market are that they have slightly different filters.

Wjbender : Yes, I have had certain devices fail when selecting it. I am going to go ahead and start changing it to a nice slider panel or something similar. Hopefully this will not happen anymore once I update it. Sorry about that. I'll try to get a new menu uploaded as soon as I can.

Txesmi : I am no professional. Your site was looking great, you should keep it up and explore new ideas. I'm sure you could turn it into something cool.

Also keep in mind that the market idea could fall through if JCL decides not to keep it.