Okay, things are starting to come together in my head now.. Roads are being mapped out grin

Though, When I try to use the new dll, 3dgs_dll, It doesn't show up in the compiler -- But I don't get an error or empty function error message so its working to some degree.. will it, or should it appear in the compiler?

This doesn't seem to work for me smirk

Code:
printf("8 * 24 = %d", FancyMultiply(8, 24));

I only get the first half of the printf (the string)

also i tried this:

Code:
DEBUG_VAR(FancyMultiply(8, 24), 100);

EDIT:

NVM. I forgot the fucking while loop around the DEBUG_VAR... IT WORKS!!!!! grin grin grin

OMG! Thank you sooo much Sid, You fucking rock laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Quote:

HTTPS does not require credentials that you have to put in the DLL, but HTTPS provides you with means to be sure that data is not tampered with. And, again, use certificate pinning to pin the server certificate. Otherwise, if you just accept any valid certificate, you are still suspicable to man in the middle attacks. And of course on the plus side, since you are no longer relying on the chain of trust to trust your server, you can use a self signed certificate which saves you a couple of bucks.

Any tips on where to start with this? laugh

would you recomend this: http://www.akadia.com/services/ssh_test_certificate.html

Last edited by DLively; 04/27/15 04:52.

A8 Pro 8.45.4
YouTube: Create Games For Free
Free Resources: www.CGForFree.com