Hi guys,

@Superku: Thank you for the kind words. I've been very busy, but the new Aum should be released in a week or two

@EVO
1. If you will be the site admin, what requirements are you looking for? My AU version is custom built and I do not use WordPress. Any details on important features that you feel you would need? (Or perhaps a feature you hope to see?)
Just the standard stuff, being able to upload resources, etc.
2. Are we going all out with this design with everything finished and linked to all older downloads? Or are we starting anew with an easy to use prototype for you to update and complete?
I'd say that a fully working project is enough; I can upload / link the old resources.
3. This contest is different so I assume there will be only 1 winner this time, is that correct?
Yes, there's only one winner. JCL will decide which project deserves the prize.

@Quad
also is there a limitation in the tech used? does it have to be PHP?
PHP / Linux is the preferred solution. I have limited access to Conitec's server, so we won't install additional stuff.

@exile
Thank you for the kind offer concerning the public VPS sandbox.
I know that an old WordPress installation is an easy target, but it can auto-update lately, not to mention that I've got effective backup / recovery tools. Anyway, you can use other platforms if you want to (well, maybe excepting Joomla wink
I'm pretty sure that JCL doesn't want to redo the main site at this point, so we can't integrate the payment platform into the new site.

Have a great day.
George