To start, I would like to mention that I do not use any type of CMS platform since it always limits me in what designs I can build. I enjoy more freedom in my development. It will take some time to add all the features that are needed, but in the end, it will be a unique custom site instead of a WordPress or other CMS design. My version will use only html/CSS/JavaScript and does not currently include any php, etc. George, if this is a problem for you, the please let me know.

Everyone please remember that adding lots of new features are great, but also keep in mind the extra workload it will place on the admin. With every new feature you put in, make sure it can be easily managed and updated. Otherwise George could be drowning in submissions that he can't keep up with and will cause things to get behind.

I will continue to watch the thread and do my best to integrate what the community needs, but it will be done in a way so that it does not overwork the admin.

I will have my version done in time, but there are certain features and optimization that must be complete before I upload it for testing.

Here is a quick overview of my current progress :

* Design : I started with my favorite boilerplate, Skeleton, which gives me a solid foundation to build a responsive, mobile friendly website. Combine that with custom dynamic pages that will allow easy navigation and a special "universal file viewer page" that allows all items to have their own product page, without actually giving it a new product page laugh I'll give more details on that later. It sounds more complicated than it actually is and is very easy to manage.

* Style : I decided to stick with the original color style of blue and black for header, footer and image visuals, while giving the body content a soft tint of grey. Black text and default ariel font allows for maximum readablilty. (I'm still deciding on a custom font...)

overall, everything looks good and is working great so far, but there is still much to do. I can promise you that I am very dedicated to this project and hopefully I'll have it ready for testing soon.