it looks much better than the old one, I especially like the short info appearing after clicking on an item, but before downloading. maybe it could be in a little popup window to be faster and more handy. and the black background could be a dark grey, I like to have a bit less overall contrast. and later more sub-categories should be introduced. and user rating would be great too.

what I think, without new extended content it would worth nothing, and old bad-looking stuff should be removed, or put in an archive bag. fortunately many free stuff available for converting and sharing, only a txt file should be attached showing its origin. I did it for MapBuilder, but other game engine developers also do it. of course, its downloading, evaluation, conversion requires a lot of time and efforts. if a new site is created I can help (buildings, props, terrains, vegetation models, bone and vertex animated characters, textures with normalmap etc.).

moreover, it would be also the responsibility of the engine owner to provide free assets and demos for his users to attract more and more, not only of the community... not mentioning tutorials. other engines have tons of video tutorials...

Free world editor for 3D Gamestudio: MapBuilder Editor