Quote:
However if they had GUI drag and drop and the ability to stack then you could build 3dgs full games this way. Load the in game editor, drop gravity and basic movement on the player Entity and the editor writes out the actual lite-c file. Not Hard! The idea is sound, I've had it working. However 3dgs GUI choke point and my lack of skill in building a snippet library made it something I couldn't finish.
, yeah 3dgs gui doesn't really help here grin . Though it is a good idea. I have thought about it for adding it to my own map editor but it would be too hard to make it flexible for all kinds of different games. For a map editor for a specific game it would work.

Quote:
Whats wrong with having a visual drag and drop of this copy and paste I was already doing?
, nothing wrong, it would be a nice addition. Though I must say having decent sed templates/code snippets and a decent map editor makes a world of difference compared to WED and default sed templates.

Quote:
However, creating the blueprint system is insane for 3dgs and if not for a lot of hard-work would be a mess for EU4...
, yup