Yup, I don't want to hijack the thread but this is how I see my current reality. I can build decent demos in 3dgs. So I am going to stop focusing on being programmer, artist, shader want-to-be, ect.
I will be the one man creation machine I am. This means building fast and decent demos with 3dgs, hiring a UE4 or Unity team to produce the high end demo and then Kickstarting to finishing the project with the UE4 team.

@Superku you have tons of project material that could actively be, being converted by a small team that knows UE4 very good. This frees you to create a game not all the extras. With your materiel set you can turn down the level of work and stay 3 months ahead of the UE4 as they are literally recreating the project level by level and adding the highest levels of paint and shader as possible. You should be able to demonstrate ideas that 3dgs can not achieve and any really skill team should be able to convert it to the newer engine features (e.g. destructible walls). Your hiring a team to re-engineer your project or reverse-engineer your game (Which ever term best fits the technical langue), and I believe great thing can be created this way, using an actual 3dgs reference game and written design instructions(Video and messaging too).

But ok, let me jump off this thread. Sorry to cut in folks...