It could be very useful add these requests on the next ZT version. Let me know what you think about these requests.

- Genetic Optimization
It could be very interesting to use Genetic Optimization to find optimal parameters. To avoid outlier and make sure your results are robust you could use the same method of Multicharts (http://www.multicharts.com/genetic-strategy-optimization/): "If the algorithm thinks it has found something good, it will start testing around the newly found peak to determine if this peak is an outlier. If this result is an outlier, genetic optimization leaves it and moves on to other areas".

- Multi Assets Parameter Optimization
One technique you can use to keep the optimizer from doing its job too well (otherwise known as overfitting) is to let the optimizer pick the parameters that work best on a basket of assets rather than a single one. So for some type of parameters could be useful to have the possibility to optimize a parameter over a basket of assets contemporary. It also could be interesting plot the optimization graph.

- Multi Assets Barperiod optimization
This is a specific case of the previous point but, as i know that Barperiod is a special parameter for ZT, so I ask specifically. If i am designing and developing a strategy I would like to search the best barperiod that works well over a group of assets and not only for one of them (and I don't like to use a generic value or try manually searching the best value as I do now).