No worries, not trying to sell anything here and also not trading other peoples money.

However, I decided to start sharing results from a live account here:

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/4Xconsult/show-case-1/1164183

=> From now on you can everyday go there and watch the progress till it starts shimmering in your head that it is real.

Over time I will be adding more algos as soon as I validate the correct execution on MT4 - first tests are looking very positive though without the ultra HFT stuff which needs to run close to the fiber and cannot be fitted into MT4. But even with the subset you will get soon an idea that this beast is eating the Z systems for breakfast :)))

So here is one key argument why you should be careful with all the cycle prediction tools which Ehlers and Co. have been serving you for some time.

The successful application of any and I repeat any modern cycle analysis methods Fast Fourier Transforms , Maximum Entropy Spectral Analysis and Auto-Regressive Moving Average (ARMA) parameter estimation techniques requires that the signal you analyse has sinusoid characteristics which means that it takes the same or very similar time to rise to a peak from a starting point like it takes to fall back to that starting point.

The signals from the financial markets very rarely fulfill this requirement and therefore you can see periods of time where cycle analysis seems to work but these vanish and you find yourself with your ass being handed over to you:)

Here is a free hint: Instead to bother with cycle analysis you can use much simpler but a more robust method based on pure price change measures with disregard of the time component. In this way you can deal with even the most sharp and crazy moves during extremely volatile conditions in which cycle analysis completely fails.

Jcl: I have started publishing my results and challenge you to do the same, if you want to be taken seriously with your claims about the effectiveness of the algorithms implemented in Zorro. Let's have a run for an year from now and see who will generate a better risk adjusted return. Just hope for you that you don't come up with something brilliant like Z5 and burn some more accounts in the process laugh