Hi guys, I've had a lot of orphaned trades since I started in January the demo accounts with FXCM ,
so today I decided to close them all: from 25 open trades in the account ..about 12 were orphaned trades, since the begining of January, just in 1 account, trading only Z12, and also had a similar number of orphaned trades in another account with Z1 in a separate PC.

For 1 hour the orphaned trade does not appear in FXCM Trading Station either, and in fact, if I try to open a trade manually for the same asset I get the same error #70, so it's not possible to close it until it appears in the Trading Station.

It would nice that FXCM would fix this issue, ..

in the meantime, why not let Zorro, when there's an orphaned trade, keep a list of them and attach automatically the Ticket when the trade is later confirmed by FXCM? Even if many strategies are running on the same PC I don't see the issue,

Otherwise, if finally the masters decide to implement a manual and simple but effective procedure it would be much appreciated. As I said today I closed like 12 trades in Z12 and this way is difficult to asses the real performance of the Z strategy,

happy trading

Happy trading laugh