Originally Posted By: MasterQ32
hslider(450, 514, 150, "horizontalSlider.pcx", 0, 100, helperVar);

var result = getslider(helperVar, 0, 100, 0, dynamicMaxValue);

I tried this, but I get the same result. The horizontal slider shows up, but it is allowing the range for the horizontal slider button to go from 0 all the way to 100, when the itm_qnt_ent_from variable only equals 4, which should be the current max value. If itm_qnt_ent_from ends up equaling 4, I only want the horizontal slider to go up to 4, and no higher. However, with the above configuration, the lowest amount at the far left will be 0, and the slider button will start off at 4, but the player is capable of moving the horizontal button all the way to 100, by moving the button to the far right.

In the above scenario, if the player moves the button to the far right, I only want the amount to be 4, and no higher. If the player moves the button to the far left, I want the amount to be 0, and no less.

If the itm_qnt_ent_from value changes, to lets say 7, then I want the horizontal slider to change when it is brought up, to being able to move the horizontal button to the far right making the amount equal 7, and no higher. And if the player moves the horizontal button to the far left, it should equal 0, and no less. In other words, I want the hslider to have a dynamic max value, based on the value of the itm_qnt_ent_from variable.

Last edited by Ruben; 12/20/14 16:09.