Greetings, so I have been going through tutorials and working on some basic projects, but I have a question which Google, forums, and manuals doesn't seem to be helping me with. If I want an object to face a variable point (like the mouse cursor), how might I go about doing that? My plan was to take the difference between the x and y components of my object and the mouse, but SED doesn't seem to have arctan programmed into it. I tried using the first 40 terms or so of the taylor expansion, but it still seems to break down. Currently my only remaining idea is to try if/then statements consisting of

if(tan(.5) < (mouse_cursor.y- Turret.pos_y)/(mouse_cursor.x - Turret.pos_x) < tan(1.5)) object.angle = 1

And to do this 360 times for each degree (or reasonable approximations, maybe every 3rd degree). I would also have to work up another case for the 180-360 range. Any suggestions for a noob to make the code much simpler? crazy I'm gonna feel really stupid if there is a simple command to make it happen.

Thanks!