Thanks for your time / reply.

Please, JCL, "fix" this one.
If ent_decal wont work with shared animations a lot of things arent possible. Cause now i cant attach decals ( flesh wounds, impacts and and and ) to animated models at all. Cant imagine even a simple FPS - project ( 4ex ) without shared animations.
Please imagine, you normally have 3000 - 5000 frames ( common value for a unique type of enemy ). Lets say i only use five different types of Zombies - ( what ever ) bodyshapes / meshes, not that much for my taste. So without ent_animatefrom, cause i want to use decals, i had 25000 frames ( worst case ) for a single n unique enemy.
Showing strange "moving" and "clipping" decals, on four of five enemys, to feature shared animations, isnt an option as well. Would love to use ent_decal here instead of some shader workaround. Even if one of the shader guys around provites some basic "painskin shader", iam pretty sure iam not able to combine this shader with the applyed ShadeC material. frown

Looking forward hoping you'll "fix" this issue.
Thanks again.
MfG

Acknex umgibt uns...zwischen Dir, mir, dem Stein dort...
"Hey Griswold ... where u gonna put a tree that big ?"
1998 i married my loved wife ... Sheeva from Mortal Kombat, not Evil-Lyn as might have been expected
rayp.flags |= UNTOUCHABLE;