I've played it a bit earlier today and only want to give some notes before I go to bed:
- I can see that a lot of effort has already gone into the project, so good job so far either way. It's always difficult to keep and find motivation to work on a project for a longer time.
- The player and camera movement/ code needs some work, it's one of the most important aspects of the game/ a shooter. IMO the arms should have a very slight delay/ follow the camera when it pans and tilts, i.e. just smooth the angle difference and do not set it directly.
- The weapon handling is not yet satisfying in my opinion, sorry. Try to give the weapons more impact and humph and boom, from a feedback perspective (bigger bullet impacts on walls and enemies), and the projectiles are a little slow.
- The tutorial seems relatively well-made. I didn't die but the note "when you die you have to redo the whole tutorial again" disturbed me a little. Try not to annoy your players, esp. when they start the game/ do a tutorial.
- The second wave of enemies on the map was too strong, I died pretty quickly. Maybe delay the spawn of the tougher enemies for 15 seconds.
- I found it to be pretty cute that the bug-like monsters flew into the air following me on the highground. <3

"Falls das Resultat nicht einfach nur dermassen gut aussieht, sollten Sie nochmal von vorn anfangen..." - Manual

Check out my new game: Pogostuck: Rage With Your Friends