Tnx for the feedback, good points laugh .

Quote:
- Camera is too limited (I want to shoot higher and lower)
, fixed, apperently I had capped it on 45 and -45 tilt shocked

Quote:
- Graphics have an interesting design, but the texture quality is pretty low and also the game looks like it's made out of "dirt".
, yes graphics are not my strongest suit in fps games. Do think its everything or specific things like player 'hands+weapon', enemies or something else?

Quote:
- Hit feedback. There is none and i can't say if i hurt an enemy or not
Add some animations and hit markers
, there is a decent chance (based on the damage dealt), that an enemy gets stunned for a short while (~0.5 sec) and than it displays a hit animation. When you get the incinerator perk, you drop burning waste that has 100% chance to stun on hit.

There is also gore/blood, should I increase the amount of blood?

What do you mean with hit markers on hit enemies? Like a number that shows the damage dealt?

Quote:
- I would like to see some faster projectiles, i could't hit anything over a non-melee distance
, I agree. I already had plans to add a sniper-like weapon that has a very fast projectile speed, but I will increase the projectile speed of some other weapons too.
Quote:

- Awesome flying enemies are awesome.<3
, thanks, I had a big smile on my face when testing them for the first time grin

Quote:
- Enemy design is nice, but maybe some more movement wouldn't hurt
, do you think the enemy strafes enough and often when walking towards you? They do stafe, but maybe not enough yet. And/or I could maybe add a new movement option for them. Next to that I have ideas for adding more enemies that e.g. charge.

Quote:
Would like to see some updates and play a multiplayer match
, I would like to play a multiplayer match too after the update.