If u mean "Shell" command like shellexecute(ex) youve some options / solutions i guess. One way could be to simply create a shortcut to your EXE, shellexecuting this shortcut then (not the EXE direct). Another, much cleaner, way: define fullpath (of course) AND(!) the "lpDirectory" target path in shellexecute(ex) command
Quote:
lpDirectory
[in] A pointer to a null-terminated string that specifies the default (working) directory for the action. If this value is NULL, the current working directory is used. If a relative path is provided at lpFile, do not use a relative path for lpDirectory.
I could imagine a folder-change, be4 the shell execution, via ChDir (4ex) might solve the prob aswell, instead of a defined targetpath.
Or a be4 created BATch file, executing the EXE, might also help...but would be no good fix for my taste...more a hack like the "shortcut Version" ^^

Just some ideas...
Greets

Last edited by rayp; 10/09/14 22:39. Reason: moved to External Languages, as far as i see not Lite-C related

Acknex umgibt uns...zwischen Dir, mir, dem Stein dort...
"Hey Griswold ... where u gonna put a tree that big ?"
1998 i married my loved wife ... Sheeva from Mortal Kombat, not Evil-Lyn as might have been expected
rayp.flags |= UNTOUCHABLE;