First of all: Thanks for all the help, I really appreciate it.

I tried Reconnoiters method, I just copied the code given in my function that is called when I click with my mouse, in this function is nothing else besides the
"my = UnitThatIWantToMove".
Also for the testingpurpose I used a while(1)-Loop for the smooth rotation code, so it rotates until its done.
It looks all like this:

Quote:

function move_unit()
{
my = UnitThatIWantToMove;

VECTOR to;
VECTOR temp_dir;
ANGLE offset_angle;

vec_set(to, mouse_dir3d);
vec_normalize(to, 500); //play a bit with 500
vec_add(to, mouse_pos3d);
vec_diff(temp_dir, to, my.x);
vec_to_angle(offset_angle, temp_dir);
while(1)
{
my.pan += ang(offset_angle.pan - my.pan) * 0.2 * time_step;
wait(1);
}

}

I also played with the 500 a bit, but every time I click, no matter where, my unit rotates to the same position.
Maybe I just don't understand all the code enough frown .
I also don't understand where the coordinates on the terrain that are calculated (the coordinates I want my unit to move to) are stored, how can I access them?

I also took a look at Superkus reply, I copied the code into my function like before, but now I have totally no idea what to do and where I can get my 3D-Coordinates on the Terrain from.
As far as I understand, this code is only tracing from A to B and does nothing else, so in order to move my entity to the position, I need some kind of request from the c_trace that tells me if the tracing worked out or... ?

I am really new at all of this and I'm really confused, I am very sorry shocked !