#29: No Refunds

#30: JCL sent me a PM with a link to google maps with a pin point on my house. He said he would cut me so bad I'de wish he hadn't cut me so bad - if I ever stopped using game studio.

#31: It's easier to blame game studio for not having new age features then admit my shortcomings as an indie game designer.

#32: If game studio was better I would have completed my game by now.

#33: My friends don't like me.

#34: I have 10 gallons of liquid brain ideas and game studio is the pin hole I pump it through.

#35: There are no bugs, WED and MED are incredibly useful tools, the library of over 100+ shaders conveniently included with the engine (rather then being splattered everywhere in the forums like it was projectile diarrhoea that couldn't wait for someone to sit down before ejecting from their ass like a buckshot) is very good, the wiki is updated weekly and has no broken links or ***OUTDATED REASON: CUZ LOL*** casting a shadow over useless information, the built in AI pathfinding system that requires only a simple function call to return directions to apply with c_move, the built in shadow mapping is gorgeous I'm so glad that frames raping stencil shadow crap got canned and shot into space.

#36: Game studio goes in dry and doesn't stop, but it kisses me after. Sometimes it hits me, but I usually deserve it. I burn't the roast last night and it was upset because the meeting at work didn't go well. It's better when WED and MED don't say anything, game studio only gets angrier and hits me harder. But it's ok! Gamestudio loves me.

#37: Helpful people on the forum like superku and

#38: I'm not in game design to make money so I don't really give a fuck.

#39: I secretly want to make money making games but I pretend I don't.

#40: The forum is cool.

Decessus - 80% done. 100% abandoned.
GET MY ANDROID GAME! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lasertrain.zspinballfree&hl=en