I am back!!! cool

This is the Indigogo page for my game FEOCDER

Feocder is an horror-adventure game with puzzle and action elements.

You are Karl, a lonely man who lost his will for living. He feels strangled by the boredom of every day life, frustrated by the seemingly meaningless existence of life itself. But soon that will change, when he is forced on a journey, covered with agony and darkness.
His guide will be the Feocder which will lead him to the meaning of life and the power to even surpass God itself...

Correct, there will no panels, regenerating health, sudden highlighting, arrows etc... Only your mind will do, or not grin
You have to actually read the notes, books and hints laying around, solve riddles etc...
You can`t just walk up to a monster and shoot it in the face... well you can always try grin

There are poetic aspects in the game, about the meaning of life, which will help you in the game, if you understand it and interpretat it correctly.
Example:
Quote:
When the colorful wings of the golden butterflies are slowly tainted by the darkness of sins, that is where that bright light of life fades into oblivion.

There will be golden, butterflies (manifestation of an idea) flying around the level sometimes. Some are golden others tainted more or less dark.
If monster (manifestation of evil emotions) are near a butterfly, the butterfly will be corrupted by the monster (evil emotion) and turn into a dark color.
That means, you can determann(maby) if the location is dangerous or not, by watching the butterflies (if there are any).

I will keep you updated!

Random