Originally Posted By: Redeemer
I'm not really afraid of this forum dying.
Lucky you, pal.
criticizing things
Criticizing is good, till it goes in a 'correct' way, without being rude, cause other way it will make no sense at all.
If you just tell something like 'this model is peace of shit', I don't think that you can call this 'criticism' (bullshiting eachother) wink

Here an example of real criticism for you dude (even if it's called 'aggressive criticism'):
Originally Posted By: Michael_Schwarz
So, what can you do about it?
1. Delete the hideous texture/skin. Why is it vomit brown/green? I have never in my life seen a lamp in those colors unless you are talking about some standing lights from the 70's and 80's
2. Make a new texture/skin, this time look at pictures actualfacts, real-life fluorescent lamps.
3. Delete your website.
4. No seriously, there is no saving it.
5. Try a service that gives you ways to create a website by clicking it together. I know you want to learn how to make a website and stuff, but keep it on your hard drive for now. They are nowhere near a state where you should release them into the wild. Try something like Squarespace or something else, just don't make it yourself.

I know that might sound like I am a dick, but no good will come of trying to sugarcoat shit and put lipstick on a pig. Take it as aggressive criticism.
Simply cause 'Michael_Schwarz' had his clear point of view here, he even suggested something to make things better.
If 'GameLight' doesn't like to follow this steps, cause it's ok for him the way it is now, why not? He is the 'boss' on his web page.
things ... hop out ... and jab me in the eyes like this thing did.
What if I say that this have to be completely OK for you, cause you see yourself everyday in a mirror by the morning? grin
You had a good change to train yourself everyday for this meetings grin Sorry if I'm rude, just kidding, you know wink
Originally Posted By: JustSid
Originally Posted By: 3run
Why you needed to post your "opinions" here anyway?
Probably the same reason you had when making your post?
Being polite is not my opinion, it's just a socially accepted norm of behaviour wink
All in all Sid, instead of continuing 'bullshit stream' you could stop acting like an 8 years old kind and cut the shit off.

Really guys, WTF is wrong with you all? You remind me of some jerks which got stuck in the wildness..
You run out of food, and as you need to eat something... you start eating each other (cannibalism?).

Looking for free stuff?? Take a look here: http://badcom.at.ua
Support me on: https://boosty.to/3rung