Quote:
But based on preconceptions about my intentions in making a site so you ended wrongly deducting that I am not able to make a website.

Nope, not wrongly, rightfully. The website is terrible, not just from a design perspective but it's also against any best practices put out by browser vendors.

Quote:
In other words I prefer my site from a site full of useless decorations that features some problems and ends asking the browser released yesterday.

I hate to tell you that, but having a website build against Netscape 3 is not an achievement by any stretch.

Quote:
The problem is that people have become accustomed to sites that are "beautiful", within a given standard, which to me does not make much sense.

Then you are an even bigger idiot. It's simple, you want users/customers, but don't care about what they are saying. You don't want to hear what your users want and would rather not listen to their stupid demands from your throne? Don't make anything user facing.

Don't make middle ware either though, the code for the subtitle system is terrible. Like, actually really terrible and there is no way to put that in a nice way. You really hate best practices, don't you?

Shitlord by trade and passion. Graphics programmer at Laminar Research.
I write blog posts at feresignum.com