This game is looking really good. I've just had a few minutes testing before I go to sleep I hope this list helps a little too laugh

1. When you stand too close to a door it no longer highlights until you move back a bit.

2. If you run while looking up at buildings walls you can sometimes climb the wall.

3. Jumping feels a little bit hard/fast. Also falling from any height feels too quick (prob same falling code for both?).

4. I found that the help tip closed before I could finish reading (this was when I picked up the water) so maybe allowing the player to press a key to disregard the tips could work or keeping it on screen a little longer.

5. Sometimes when running into physics objects the screen stutters (when walking into a chair it was quite noticable)

6. No stamina bar for running (unless Its hard to see), but maybe thats how you want it to be of course.

7. The map looks really good, as a personal preference I would say it might be nice to have an option to expand its size with transparency perhaps.

Hope some of that helps I'll play it some more tomorrow it does look really good. Btw I had no problems with the frame rate it runs very fast.