as planned, I cancelled my subscription, because I want my game project to continue in 3DGS, but I will keep discovering it. UE4 has a long learning curve if you are new in it, but has definitely professional and complex features. its Blueprint visual programming system is great for experienced 3d artists and casual game developers to make little simple games easily, which is a very strong point to switch to it. using example projects as references, and starting a new project based on templates is also a big help (they have both Blueprint and C++ versions, but later the project can be a combined one).

yesterday they released 4.1 which supports beside PC, Mac, Android, iOs, HTML5, (but as a preview solution only) Linux, SteamOS, XBox One, Playstation4 (consoles require additional registration at MS and Sony). but for example SpeedTree integration is still missing. they seems to know that templates are a strong feature, so new ones are also available... this is how they can attract more potential Unity5 users.

Free world editor for 3D Gamestudio: MapBuilder Editor