Hi Thirstywolf, dusktrader,

A few other things to add:

a) A single Zorro install can definitely run multiple instances, and each instance can use a different broker account for Trading. (At least via the FXCM API - I haven't tried MT4...)

b) Be aware, though, that all such instances will use the same Zorro folders. This is fine when, for example, each instance Trades a different strategy as the .trd and .log files are unique to each instance. I have not, though, tried 2 instances Trading the same strategy, so don't know if those identical .trd and .log filenames will cause a problem. I have also not tried Training, Testing, and Trading the same strategy in different instances - I can see a potential problem in that Training will be writing files that Testing or Trading will want to be reading at startup...

c) What is definitely a problem is that all Trading instances will append to the one trades.csv. There is no problem of overwriting, losing trade records, etc.; but if you intend to reconcile to broker statements that are per account, having all the trades from different accounts mixed up together in a single trades.csv leads to some extra work at recon time. The only alternative to this I see is multiple Zorro instals - one would have to weigh the hassle of this vs. the recon hassle... I think having separate trades.csv files per broker account would be a better option, but that would be a Zorro change - maybe jcl agrees it's a reasonable idea?! laugh

HTH.