Originally Posted By: JustSid
MSVC in its latest flavour.
We know that there are people who prefer GCC on Windows, but that isn't supported right now in favour of the more predominant Visual Studio crowd.

I have yet to understand why Visual Studio is so popular, I'm absolutely uncomfortable when using it. It feels bloated, the express version has limitations that I don't really understand (I mean, come on Microsoft, you COULD allow me to create a new project from an existing codebase) and the solution explorer or what they call it feels like an unnecessary abstraction layer to me. Code::Blocks on the other hand felt absolutely like home instantly when I started using it, and MinGW/GCC has yet to show me any disadvantages compared to MSVC, which, for reasons I don't quite get, started off by trying to compile every single header in its include folder when I tried to use it in Code::Blocks (admitted, it COULD have been a mistake on my side with the compiler flags, however it didn't work in MSVCs favour regarding my evaluation tongue ). Also, GCC seems to adopt new C++ standards way early before MSVC from what I've heard, so I did actually expect you to use it as you're taking advantage of C++11 to quite some extent.
I do however understand, given the fact that MSVC is still the most popular compiler in software development, that you're concentrating on that.