Continuing the 60% off all libraries till Feb.10. Also, the Free Zone is going away shortly so pick up the free cues now if you haven't already. Thanks guys and have a great rest of the month!

I'm a film & game composer. I'm available for custom work for either. I also have a great special running on my Kingdom of Light Premium Edition music library (and other libraries). Below is further info. Feel free to contact for questions.

Kingdom of Light Premium edition is an all-in-one music solution for your MMO, RPG, fantasy, or medieval games. Priced at over 30% off, this is an absolute bargain for serious game developers. As an added bonus, Shadow Kingdom, a $30 extension of Kingdom of Light is included for free! This added library brings cues where the boundary of Kingdom of Light and Shadow Kingdom collide in the territory of the orc lands, ettins, and goblins.\
Included modules w/ over 3 hours of orchestrated music:\ Time of Day - Exploration music based on dawn, day, dusk, & night\ Dungeons & Caves - Name says it all!\ Combat - Full epic battle songs and skirmishes, both in loops\ Mystical - Surreal ethereal cues\ Special Cues - Needed production ear candy -Doom, Failure, Revard, & much more\ Villages - Music to liven up your villages & towns!\ Cities - Themes for your cities or to be used while exploring\ Themes - For openings, exploration or city music\ Haunted Nature - Cues to give background ambient atmosphere\ Taverns - Music for your dwarfs to get some fresh honey brew!\ Shadow Kingdom - A KoL extension covering the Shadow Kingdom(for a limited time).\
Thanks guys and if your needing custom music for your game, trailer, etc. I can be contacted on my website. Cheers!
Peter
 www.BonixMusic.com