my project is not completely stopped , the last thing i was planning is to do better debug display for the meshes , to develope a file format for saving all the settings and data needed so it all could be loaded up by a single function wich would take away the list filling process at each start ( this is where the editor would have to be the main tool for this plugin ) but i had thoughts of putting the editor inside a wed plugin wich would req me to learn the wed plugin system and it seems overcomplicated , i could not decide if i wanted my editor as a wed plugin or a seperate tool and thought about other engines to use for my editor but that would have needed an extra step in the process to go from gs level data to my editor .. so anyway i left the project on hold while focusing on exploring esenthel engine with some game/tool ideas , but a while back i sold my rig so all of my projects are on hold until i buy another pc .

there are some things about this project in code that i do not like especialy the list at the start , most of wich i would have corrected with a editor , without a nice file format to save and load everything its just ugly in my eyes , the second biggest issue is to go from single threads towards the thread pool to build like 8 tiles with 8 threads together at once wich will speed things up dramaticly , i was busy developing a thread pool for that , uhmmm then there was the idea of using lower lod or convex hulls either from physics or self generated to use as the input geometry for the navmesheshing wich will also speed things up alot!

there are alot of other features with the navmesh too that i did not include yet .

the other thing was to add a user controllable crowd agend so that the player will be kept on the navmesh and be avoided by other agends (not to big of a deal to do) .

and then i also wanted to add a feature wich splits the world in segments (boxes) wich could be set to update on thread pools every certain timed amound or by a certain criterea or command ..

all of wich would make it suited for large scale games.

any way you are free to jump into it and do as you please .

Compulsive compiler