Originally Posted By: JustSid
Anyways, I looked into the Demo subfolder, and what I'm missing a bit is high level abstractions. For example in the asset demo, why do you have to rotate the object through its shader?! And why is setting up OpenGL state necessary, can't the renderer do that? Dunno, at least that's how it seems, I might be wrong since I really just took a short look.

On the plus side, the naming is consistent from what I can tell, and no bullshit abbreviations that no one gets and for which you have to consult the documentation every fricking time.

Oh thanks! I definitly need to rewrite the asset demo! If you take a look at SceneManagementDemo.cs you can see that you don't need to write a custom rendering like i did in the asset demo. But the thing with the render states is true, i should take some time to clear this into a better abstraction. Maybe i need to adjust my renderer so you can decide what things will be cleared before rendering...

And also thanks for the naming and stuff. I'm working after the microsoft coding guidelines and complete rulessets (those will be applied every two to four weeks) so the code stays clean, consistent and intuitive to read.

Visit my site: www.masterq32.de