I've been running both Z5 and Z12 on FXCM for around 2-3 months, trying to learn trading and Zorro. Unfortunately, I've had some problems. I'll outline them below:

Z5
So far Z5 have shown a slight profit (back in October I believe) then it has been hovering without closing it's open trades. Guess this can be due to low volatility on EURCHF.

But since about one month the equity has been displayed as 0, even after upgrading to 1.20. Also it has also "missed" the close every time it should have closed the position. "No tradable price" or similar was shown, then I had to close it manually, missing some pips due to this. Not sure if this still occurs in 1.20.

But instead for the last days on 1.20 I've seen:
(EUR/CHF::L) Entry stop 1.2236 hit at 08:41
Broker: Error - Insufficient margin in session: E10R2_EXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX_XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX_M0RB

in the log (replaced session info some XXXs). I find that a bit worrisome, both this insufficient margin error and the equity showing 0.

Z12
As for Z12 it has shown no trade errors but some hard and fast drawdowns. Maybe this is just the market and bad luck. Had a quick drawdown of 600 EUR on USOil (one trade), which then a few days later recovered back. Up and down so fast is normal? Commodities isn't part of 1.20 so maybe I won't be seeing more of those.

But yesterday (Friday) I had another drawdown of around 700 EUR as well. Log as follows:
[USD/JPY:VO:LXXXX] Estimated risk: 227
[USD/JPY:VO:LXXXX] Estimated risk: 186
[USD/JPY:VO:LXXXX] Estimated risk: 145
[USD/JPY:VO:LYYYY] Stop 77@103.18: -336$ at 13:XX
[USD/JPY:VO:LXXXX] TMF stop after 1 bars
[USD/JPY:VO:LXXXX] Exit 74@103.15: -261$ at 15:XX

This is close to expected drawdown (or slightly above). Still I can't help feel I've done something wrong.
Incorrect account type on FXCM? Bad setup of Zorro? Bad VPS?

Grateful for any suggestions for how to improve this. Should I enable more detailed logging for trying to resolve this?

I treat much of this as a learning experience but right now I feel like I have little clue if what I do is right.

Thanks!