I know I'm over posting but each post is an separate Idea.

So because we talked about fast paced modern combat type of play -->
Would it be a cool idea to do one where it was bullets verses magic. With the Same in city battle field but one group is like mages come through a dimensional hole or such.
You would have the guns and tech toys and all the current combat stuff, but the other side would use spells and elementals and summoned beast , ect ,ect.
Someone said this was like a "shadowrun" thing but I really have no idea what that is.

Edit - did a quick google on the ShadowRun 2007 windows game. Didn't learn much.

So I always wanted to do a combat magic game after the ego-shooter rise. And people pointed out Hexan (I am not a gamer so again i have no idea why this should be a red flag) as why not to do it. The base point they made was magic an ego-cam do not work.

I see the game play of the new combat games and think if you can give people all the gun and run, with the same feel for scroll and cast. It to me would be cool.

It's an idea and not one that I think works well in this indie game market. But Hey it gives you something to talk about.