Not quite sure how I could not see this thread right when it came up first, looks like I'm too late for the initial rampage of cheers and halleluja, so I'll just cut to it right away - huge tip to the hat for pulling this off to the two of you (and to the third whoever as soon as he's found and returned), this looks just like what the engine market is currently missing: A rather lightweight, yet powerful solution for indie and hobby devs with all options to go down to the bare metal and mess with dirty stuff.
Based on OpenGL, crossplatform, multithreaded, modular, tile-based forward rendering, etc, etc, pay what you want and freaking Oculus Rift support at release, if nothing all too ugly happens before the first release I'll definitively throw some alibi amount of money at you, then play around with it just to start throwing more money at you.

Joking aside, this look extremely promising, I have deep respect for you guys pulling something like this off, and am looking forward to a release.

Oh and the homepage design is beautiful, nice and clean just how it's supposed to be. Whoever writes your texts (I'd wildy guess and say Sid does that, but I might be wrong), lovely style. Kinda sharp in a refreshing way.

And I would have loved to see a dragon fighting game.

EDIT: forgot to mention it's kinda inspirational to see stuff like this when one just started to fuzz around with opengl and all that.
Jeez that post got way longer than intended.

Last edited by the_clown; 09/19/13 22:06.