If you represent a game studio, a small indie developer team or an individual, I can create great sounding music for your next project! If you're looking for professional custom cues, prices start at $50 per minute and upwards to $300 per minute. Package deals can be had so let's talk if you're serious about the full production of your game!

For indie game devs that are on a tight budget, I also offer professional royalty-free game music. I'm still running a HUGE discount of 50% off all libraries for the next 10 days! (Purchasing libraries brings some cues to below $0.99).

For Sci-fi music, check out Atmospheric Sound Design (ASD) – Volume 1 & Volume 2, ASD Sci-Fi Volume 1. And for a killer deal check out Titan. Titan combines all 3 ASD libraries and expands it with additional songs to over 45 tracks. This also includes spaceship sounds of alien and humanoid.

For RPG & Adventure music, you won't want to miss out on the Kingdom of Light Series. Ranging from battle music, tavern music, mystical music, Victory & Death cues, scenic landscape music and much more, this is perhaps the first of it's kind that brings together an all-in-one music solution for high-quality adventure fantasy games. The list price is already an incredible bargain, but throughout this rest of this month it's absurdly low. For those wanting just tavern music, or battle music, etc.. the Kingdom of Light is also broken down into modules to serve specific needs. The Premium edition is the best bargain which includes all cues, 192 minutes.

Horror or suspense music needed? Check out 'Haunted Nature' and 'Symphony of Suspense' for stingers, swells and loops! Created for motion picture, these will add that extra professional audio touch to your games.

8-bit / sidescroller music? Make your gamers smile with 'cues from 'Happy Music'!

..and don't forget UI sounds!!! - Audio Touch.

If you like what you hear, but need custom music. Shoot me an email and we can discuss what your needs are and work on a solution. I'll be more then happy to work with you to bring your game up to the next level through the great sounding soundtrack. Thanks guys and have a great rest of the wk!

Cheers!
Peter
www.BonixMusic.com