I'm running some incredible deals for the month of August. And when I say incredible deals, I'm not talking about low quality music for a low price, rather AAA music at extreme, deep discounts! I provide top-tier music for those who are serious about producing excellent games for the masses.

For SCI-FI game developers, check out 'Titan' for a large library of music and vehicle's sound fx. The list price is already absurdly low. With 45 cues, the very low list price brings each cue to a little over $2.00. The sale price bring it down further to approx. 0.99 per cue. You'll definitely want to jump on this deal if you're needing high-quality sci-fi music now or in the future.

For ADVENTURE, RPG, MMORPG, HIGH-FANTASY game devs, the KINGDOM of LIGHT Modules and Premium, Standard, and Basic Editions remains to be an incredible deal of
professional AAA music at a ridiculously low price. This is truly an ALL-IN-ONE music library. This complete library ranges from epic combats, close range battles, city themes, taverns, dungeons & caves, transitions, mystical environments and huge orchestral cues to name just a few. This is a serious music library for serious game developers who cannot afford $300+ per minute of cinematic custom music. If your fans of orchestra music like LOTR or Skyrim, this could be the perfect solution
for your epic adventure game. Check out the reviews on my site to see what people are saying about it!

Rockstars! Character Music brings a large selection of character, menu music, game play music, AND a great selection of transition music/fx. Created for those who create games with a similar character selection as SSX, all songs are looped with a wide genre selection and named appropriately to help select the 'perfect' song.

Need USER INTERFACE sounds? AUDIO TOUCH has a generous offering of fx, nicely categorized for fast selection. Added to the large selection of UI sounds are 20 transitional cues. Be sure to get your UI sound fx!

For high-fantasy lovers who enjoy John Williams & Danny Elfman music, Cinematic Fantasy Master Collection may be exactly what you're looking for, for your high fantasy game. These are original songs that could be set to a big budget film or big budget game. These are perfect for themes and various other placement.

Custom music - I can be contracted out to do custom music. Orchestra, chip-tunes, ambient, sci-fi, and many other styles. For a good idea of what I can produce for you, listen to the variety of styles on my website. Need a particular type of sound that you don't hear? Contact me and we can discuss it further to get the right sound for your game! Prices start as low as $50 per minute and go up to $300 per minute for top tier music (Kingdom of Light, Cinematic Fantasy)

Thanks!
Peter Gunder
www.BonixMusic.com