Hey guys. For those in the northern hemisphere hope you're staying cool. It was pretty toasty in California over the weekend!

Wanted to let you guys know I'm having a huge Summer Sale. 20% off ALL music libraries! If you've been looking for professional video game music now's a good time to pick up a library or 2 for you future games. Also, check below about custom music.

A few libraries I'd like to highlight:
KINGDOM OF LIGHT BASIC/STAND/PREMIUM EDITION: This is a huge library of cinematic quality music for RPG / adventure type games. Definitely check this out if you're needing high quality orchestra music. I think it's an amazing deal for the amount of music, quality, for the price - Up to 192 minutes in the Premium edition.

KINGDOM OF LIGHT MODULES: Music of the KoL in modules for those needing just tavern music, battles, mystical, tavel music, etc..packages instead of 192 minutes of all orchestra music.

KINGDOM OF LIGHT - COMBAT: A module of close combat (skirmished) and Epic Battles. Loops included for prolonged fights.

KINGDOM OF LIGHT - Dungeons & Caves: A popular KoL module that brings the same cinematic quality like the rest of the KoL libraries for your dungeons, caves, or other dark places.

TITAN SCI-FI: The music from this is one of my best selling products. It brings new material and combines the music libraries Atmospheric Sound Design, ASD v2 and ASD Sci-Fi for a discount, plus another discount

with the sale. Cool engine sounds, celestial bodies and great sounding drones and ambient tracks.

CUSTOM MUSIC: I should be available for custom tracks soon for those needing something specific for your games. Starting prices for basic custom cues start @ $50 per minute. However, I try to work with indie game/film producers to match there budget if possible. Shoot me an email for questions.

Thanks guys and have a safe summer/winter!

Peter Gunder
www.BonixMusic.com