EDIT* Ok I understand. If the text object is fully clipped the use any TEXT objects. Or if not the maybe many string.
strings =10; ect...
Or like before invisible window that is large then the screen
or use a non-lbgui text and scroll it with user function.

EDIT* have you looked for it in demo.c? And Why is your text item outside the window? It doesn't make sense for a child object to be outside the parent.

EDIT2* You want the text object to be bigger then and outside the window. Why not put it in a lager invisible window (&bbmaps = NULL, &cbmaps = NULL) ..? I'm just not clear on what you trying to do so I'm having trouble solving it.

Without looking into it.

Get a Text with x(10) strings then move the content of the strings up and down with str_cpy. You need 1 outside string to hold the string content that has go above the text ( i.e. copied out of text.pstring[0] ). When the first string goes out of the text copy append it to the outside string and mark its begin and end points in a 2x array (v[10]10]). If all 10 strings go above the text then that are all contained in the holder string as one long string.

That's just off the top of my head. I'd have to look into LBG to see how that fits into it. I'll look after my morning coffee.

Last edited by Malice; 05/31/13 16:41.