Heya folks

After a very long time of absence in game development, I started to think about to go ahead with some ideas I had some time ago. My first approach was, to check out some of our old projects, trying to find a adequate base to begin...

Then I found this :

And now I decided, to go on with that project first, before I start with the new stuff laugh

There are many things that I wanted to add to that project, but never found the time to do it. So now I have some time left, and I will go on and finishing it. And also, when there is time, I will try to do a port for android. Always wanted to get into the android sdk stuff cool

If you guys have some time left and want to try it out, some hints first:

You can start the boss fight against the frog, with pressing the L key on your keyboard. But make sure that your level is high enough, the boss-frog is really bad-ass!

Also make sure, that you return to the base hive when you are low on hitpoints, it will be refilled then.

In the space of the hive, you can trade your collected honey for skillpoints to improve your skills.

Every enemy-bee has a colored tag, that shows you how strong it is. If you are a low-level bee, be aware that you’re not going to cross the way of a red/skulled enemy bee. It will kill you instantly wink

Here the link : http://www.roxxor.ch/bbi.html

cheers
Zwecklos

edit:
Forgot to mention that you can do a powershot with pressing the left mouse button and holding it. Release it when it is full of charge.

Last edited by zwecklos; 05/16/13 20:47.