Hey guys,
(see below for custom music for your projects!)
I'm very pleased to announce a huge (192 minutes) music library I just wrapped up for RPG / high-fantasy adventure type games in need of professional, cinematic-style music. I've decided to make it accessable to various budgets and created 3 Editions with a "new product" discount of 20% off. Premium Edition is $180, Standard Edition $130, Basic Edition is $60. In a nutshell, these will give you some very, very cool cinematic combat music to tavern, village, Dungeons & Cave cues, and thematic music to mystical cues.

..and for those who aren't needing all type of Modules found in the B/S/P Editions, the modules can be purchased separately. They're located directly below the Editions on my site.(Definitely check out the Special Cues module. These were made for rewards, reveal, failure, etc..events & online/pvp "capture the flag"(Traditional). I highly recommend these type of cues to give a "polished" sound to your games).

I hope you guys enjoy what you hear and find either an Edition version or some Modules to help finish off your game and bring it to the masses! Thanks

guys! - custom music info below..
www.BonixMusic.com

About Custom Music - I work with indie game developers to produce custom music at various budgets. I currently have room for more clients so shoot me a line through my website if you're needing something unique, sounds like music from game/movie XYZ, or just not sure what your needing, perhaps we can help figure it out with you. Prices can vary greatly depending on the scope of music. Ex. you're needing a very basic ambient cue vs. full orchestra score(eg. Adventures at Castle Ebonwood from Cinematic Fantasy library or cues from Kingdom of Light) with live musicians. Prices start @ approx. $50 per minute for very basic music/padding. However, prices are negotiable with longer run times.

Thanks all!
Peter
www.BonixMusic.com