Originally Posted By: SuperKu
The problem with fleshed out game ideas is that I don't want to share them, I have 4+ projects to choose from for my next game and I'm not sure which of them I will realize. This is why I don't make them public here but instead post those which I will not work on myself.

Well I didn't mean "fleshed out" in a sense of a complete design document... wink
I just though pretty much anyone would have one of those very rough ideas he might want to share. The "Hackers" game I described is such an example. While I think I gave a description that in general describes the gameplay pretty well it of course lacks things. Actually it lacks a lot as I didn't really say a word about what those "minigames" would look like. I think I once wrote down some ideas of which puzzles might fit and how deep I want to go down the road of the "math excercises" the players have to solve. I also didn't give any detailed description of what elements would be on those "circuit maps" and what special effects the players can unlock. I still think though that what I wrote can be described as sort ouf "fleshed out" as you get the idea of what you'd be playing...

Originally Posted By: Error014
Btw, Toast, I really enjoyed your long post, and I hope you haven't taken me only replying to one idea in detail personally or as a sign of criticism - it really isn't.

No sweat - that was perfectly fine... smile
As I said I just had expected more "ideas" one really can call like that instead of what should be described as "inspirations". I still think pretty much everyone here has some ideas that won't fill up an entire design document but are rather simplistic while still giving a general impression of the desired gameplay...