thanks for the kind words, I really need it sometimes.
I'm not sure I would share my full pathfinder script package for free, only the editor that is suitable for making such game levels, and ready for rts game AI processing, or maybe a limited version, I don't know yet at all, there are a couple of possible scenarios...
to be honest, I see now that the pathfinder scripts (a high and a low level) are the easiest part of my work grin , the map data handling, unit entity memory containers, group movement and behaviour parts are much more complex, and mainly responsible for getting useful results and acceptable performance. this part almost ready, but nearly useless without a unit level battle behaviour system, and without a powerful non-player AI decision making system, which is another heavy task. so I have things to do in future, won't get bored soon grin
and I'm also continuously learning the engine features and how to create a working 3d game environment, to improve graphics etc. which is essential to identify the limitations I have to deal with to maximize e.g. unit quantity, level size and complexity.
so have to badly count those evil milliseconds that sometimes drives me crazy!

Free world editor for 3D Gamestudio: MapBuilder Editor