I just thought of something. Physics doesn't measure the energy of consciousness of the individual, nor of the collective of humanity for that matter, it just doesn't know how yet. Thus the traditional physical laws can't possibly take this into account. Remember that at one time we couldn't measure radiation or magnetism either, but they were there. And we've just begun to notice dark matter, but we have no idea how to define it, or how to fold it into our existing physical laws. Therefore the flaw is the scientific method itself. Science is slow, and ALWAYS missing something, otherwise we'd have a unified theory. Which leads me to the question of how we can claim to know reality when the comprehension of reality is limited to our minimal understanding of life and the universe?

With that said, we have no way to measure/detect the human soul nor consciousness, we can only detect consciousness by brain waves. However brain waves are only a result of consciousness, not consciousness in itself. Naturally to say it doesn't exist (given my previous statement) would be illogical since we are basing this conclusion on the lack of an ability to detect it. The law of conservation of mass implies that mass can neither be created nor destroyed, although it may be rearranged in space and changed into different types of particles. Physicists tell us that all creation is based on energy and
vibration. Energies vibrating at certain compound frequencies, or at a certain matrix level, constitute the universe we perceive with the senses of our physical body and interpret in our brain.

So would it not be possible that the human soul is just made of energy which, after death, is freed from its binding of our perceived reality?

Last edited by exile; 11/30/12 03:59.