Yes, that's very confusing. Now you know, why i had to clarify things and this I want to give back to all, who choose to change from MT4 to Zorro, which in my eyes is very important to know.

To answer your question: yes, in MT4 is the candle[0] is the incomplete building candle. And MT4 does not ignore Candle[0], which includes the current calculations of every indicator. This is important, because some indicators needs Ticks for calculation.
Or how else could you simulate the exact breakout at the last Swing High/Low? Or how could you calculate the Momentum of the incomplete candle?
Please answer me this question.

Maybe you now Markttechnik from Michael Voigt or some knows 1-2-3 Pattern Trading, where an Order will be executed exactly at the breakout at Point 2.
This will not work in Zorro, because Zorro can not fetch Values from the incomplete candle and open an Order after the breakout, which could lead to fewer gain. Zorro is able to fetch the actual Tickprice and if i compare it, where just in these moment the Tick crosses the last High/Low. Very often the price become very strong momentum at these levels.

Last edited by PriNova; 11/21/12 13:21.