lol, well I'm not going to compare my artwork to halo 4, but I've already explained that this is unfinished work. most of it is just dummy props. the wall in the back is much more work than it appears because the scale you can make this level will make it large, and the textures/normals will not look blurry thanks to multitexture normals and diffuse, plus it has a normal map overlaying the entire geometry to define its shape, it is relatively few polygons, most of its shape is defined in its normal map.

small update:

changed the texture scale of one of the rock textures, I like the look better. also started work on the pipe, lava will be flowing out of it. Added the platform, with the same type of texture process as the wall and now im going to start adding in a large metal processing plant on the outside edge of the crater (it comes into the crater partially.

btw, I'm looking at the middle platforms, they will NOT look like a penis when I'm done, it will be two seperate objects, they just have primitive shapes with the same texture on them for now.