Originally Posted By: ratchet
Even if you build a not-so-realistic game you have to stick to real-world things

I see you are like a lot of people: limitated by all repetitive game patterns : FPS, RPG etc ... in Medieval, futurist etc .. worlds
Game making is unlimited, your only limit is imagination in game design ... why not creating a world with giant tables ?
Don't be so limited, and open your mind laugh

I think you understood him wrong. If a game follows no realistic (and thus known) pattern you won't understand it.
All your screenshots follow a realistic pattern.
1: Usual forrest. No blue/yellow striped trees, just normal green. Even the giant rainbow snail can clearly be seen as a snail.
2: Physics behave as you would expect it. I played the game. No new gravity rules or strange alternations.
3: ???
4: Lego bricks. That pretty much describes Minecraft. What do you expect? You stick them together and they stay in that place. Nothing super "unrealistic" for a brick game.
5: A floating landmass. But besides that everything is normal. Grass is green, the player sticks to the ground and does not fall through it. The space is not 4-dimensional and you don't move in a giant frozen methane-block.

All the unrealistic things are just aspects, never the whole thing.