Hey Superku, I was finally able to view the video! The gameplay is great, it is a great fun to watch - and it also looks very polished so far. I don't care if the music is licensed; here are my main remarks:

• The swinging signs are funny! Great!
  • About the wheel with the black arrows going down: I don't know what happens there, I can't „read“ from the arrows what should happen or what I should do there.
  • When running straight to the right, the cape is like a red „line“. I thought you threw in some cape physics? Maybe you can make it flap a bit.
  • The squids are awesome! But I would add some electricity/flashing as an effect, maybe when the player is near them.
  • In the level with the sand I would add lots of particle action when the player runs through it or jumps into it, as well as when he pushes boxes through them, or when he jumps through the falling sand. Generally this section looks unfinished. And what I find disturbing are the unstructured bright-blue unicolored areas – because it looks so different than the levels before. I like the glass cube and maybe you could replace the bright-blue texture with the glass, in a slight bright-blue tint and a normalmap with the structure of the „blocky“ texture instead.
  • When hitting the „5“ Boxes, I would rather place the red dot at the side of the box instead of the origin.
  • At the 4:15 passage with the vertical beams, you have to turn to the left and jump through the gap. Is that intended? Are the beams vanishing if you don't look at them??

Keep it coming!

Last edited by HeelX; 10/21/12 19:03.